Donating to the Tri-Valley YMCA makes a real difference in our local community. Here are some things your contribution will do:
- Help to build strong kids by providing caring adult role models to serve as mentors for at-risk middle school students.
- Help to build strong leaders by providing high quality leadership development training for teens through our Youth & Government Program.
- Help to build strong families by providing cooaching and support for parents for whom English is a second language.
- Help to build strong adults by providing respite care for frail elders and support for their caregivers.
- Help to build strong communities by providing resources to respond to new and emerging needs.
The tiny tickets program allows BART riders to turn low-value tickets into valuable contributions. Please drop your tiny tickets in the mail or bring them to our office.
If your company offers a matching gifts program or would like to sponsor one of our upcoming events, please contact us immediately. Annual events include:
- Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Fellowship Breakfast
- Healthy Kids Day
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament
DONATE NOW to the Tri-Valley YMCA