When the Tri-Valley YMCA opened its doors in 1965, it was called the Livermore YMCA. Today we provide a range of services, including childcare and enrichment programs designed to model essential values and strengthen families. We serve children and families of diverse backgrounds living in Dublin , Pleasanton , Livermore and Sunol.
GOALS & PLANS
Our programs are the tools we use to accomplish our mission and achieve our vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Our programs are founded on the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Our approach builds on the abilities of each child and teen to help them grow up to be caring, competent and successful.
We plan to:
- Expand our offerings in health and wellness, teen leadership, academic enrichment and character development
- Define a long term plan to build a YMCA fitness facility in the Tri-Valley area
- Continue to offer quality programs that reflect the needs of the children and families that we serve.
With the help of our community partners, we will engage in ongoing assessment to define the needs of our members and communities. We will continue to offer even more quality programs – open to all, regardless of the ability to pay. Achieving these efforts will ensure that the YMCA is known for quality programs that serve the needs of the Tri-Valley community.
WHO WE SERVE
- Axis Community Health
- Pleasanton Unified School District
- Livermore Area Recreation and Parks District
- City of Dublin
- City of Livermore
- City of Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Adult Day Care Program Board
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Wells Fargo Community Foundation
- Valley Care/Lifestyles Rx
- BBandT Tanner Insurance
- Colliers International Links for Life Foundation
- Fremont Bank
- J Lohr
- Trust International
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame